Let us acquire some knowledge about HTML that full form of HTML, what is HTML, different versions of HTML, why HTML is essential, i.e. advantages of HTML, and many more things. So let’s begin…
HTML Full Form
HTML Full Form or HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language. also HTML Full Form In Hindi-” हाइपर टेक्स्ट मार्कअप लैंग्वेज “.
What is HTML?
Now, let us check word by word that what is HyperText Markup Language (HTML)?
HyperText in HyperText Markup Language (HTML) means it is the path or the link that connects the different web pages in a website or different websites.
Markup in HyperText Markup Language (HTML) includes unique elements that will be displayed on the website.
<img>, <head>, <title>, <canvas> and many more. They all are known as the tags of HyperText Markup Language (HTML).
NOTE: In HyperText Markup Language (HTML) it is necessary to close all the tags except <br> tag with a “/” in front of the tag.
If you have open a <canvas> tag so it must be closed after it usage like </canvas> this.
HTML Information- Types, HTML Language Relevant and How to Create HTML Page
What are the different versions of HTML?
So till now, there are 5 versions of hypertext Markup Language (HTML).
There are no significant differences between the two, but some of the differences are as follows:-
- In HyperText Markup Language (HTML) 4 the DOCTYPE declaration was too long, but in HyperText Markup Language (HTML) 5 the DOCTYPE declaration is small.
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML) 4 the audio and video are not the part of HyperText Markup Language (HTML), but audio and video are now the part of HyperText Markup Language (HTML) 5.
- In HyperText Markup Language (HTML) 4 the vector graphics was not the integral part of the HyperText Markup Language (HTML) 4. However, we can use it but with the help of different technologies like VML, Silver light etc. but the vector graphics are an integral part of HyperText Markup Language (HTML) 5.
Why is HyperText Markup Language Relevant?
HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is essential because if you are working on a website or making a website, you can make it only with the help of HyperText Markup Language (HTML).
How to work on HyperText Markup Language (HTML)?
All the work or program for HyperText Markup Language (HTML) is done or made on notepad or notepad++. And when you save your file for HyperText Markup Language (HTML) save it with .html extension. And when you open that file open it in internet explorer or Google chrome or in any other web browser to see your website.
How To Create A simple html page
<Title>How to Create a Simple Html Page</title>
<h1>H1 tag is used to set heading in your blog. </h1>
<h2> most used heading in html is h1. </h2>
<p>in paragraph you can add some important lines. For which your website or blog is all about. </p><Br>
<A href> Tag is used to give link to your website in paragraph
By the help of ahref you can give link to images, text etc.
<BR> tag is used to break line in paragraph
<U> is used to underline text.
<IMG> tag is used to give image to your html page.
<Marquee> is used to give running line in html page. This tag is used in trading topics.
<b> Is used to bold text.
HTML Advantages, Disadvantages, Type of Fount and How to Save HTML Coding
Advantages of html
1. Html coding is simple and easy to learn. Even html is teaches in every school.
2. All the browsers support HTML pages
3. it’s straightforward to edit text, images, attributes in HTML coding.
4. Webpage of HTML is very fast and responsive. Even Google uses HTML pages for an extended period.
Disadvantages of HTML
1. HTML mail problem lack of security, if you leave space in HTML coding, then any hacker can easily hack your HTML page.
2. HTML is used only for Static Web-pages.
3. HTML is only be coded in English. NO other language is allowed in HTML.
4. It’s very complex to make a massive website by Html.
Types of Fonts Used in HTML
1. Serif font:-this font is used for traditional writing purpose.
2. Dan’s Serif:-Morden Font
3. Fanney Sarif: – this font used to write style words.
How to Save HTML Page
To save HTML code go to file> Save and type your HTML code save name with. Html with it and click on save
FAQ’s On HTML
Q1. What is the full form of HTML?
Ans:- HTML Full Form is HyperText Markup Language. also HTML Full Form In Hindi-” हाइपर टेक्स्ट मार्कअप लैंग्वेज “.
See more important articles related to HTML Full Form and several informative full form.
Written by-Arpit Sen