HR is Top level Management in company that deal with all the work related to employee welfare and Remuneration. But, What is the full form of HR?
HR full form stands for Human Resource Management. HR establish a good relationship between all the levels of management. Example, top-level management, Middle-Level Management, Low-level management.
Here is some works done by HR in Company
1. HR deals with candidate Recruitments.
2. Manager analyses jobs required in Company and doing the following jobs.
3. Developing the plans and Incentives to low-level management
4. Provide Training and development to newly joined candidates
5. HR helps in maintaining labour relations with manager relations
6. Taking complain and guideline from low-level management to upper or top-level management.
7. Providing welfare and social need for the employee.
8. HR deals with all legal procedure needed.
Note: – Staffing is part of HR full form, and HR is bigger than staffing
Different between HR management and staffing process.
|HR management||Staffing Process|
|HR is a Broader Concept||Staffing is Short Concept|
|Human resources management means management which deals with labour and owner relationship.||Staffing is the process of putting the right person on the right job with the proper time and right qualifications.|
|HR includes Staffing In It.||Staffing Is part of HR.|
What is the Importance of HR in Company
- It helps to motivate the employees by putting the right person on the right job
- HR helps to get optimum personal for the Company. The optimum individual shall have all the required skill and Training.
- Putting the right person on the right job with the right qualification and correct times help to achieve organisation objectives.
- Its help in continues growth and support the organisation in very circumstances
- Resources are limited; they are not in bulk quantity in the earth, Hr makes the best possible ways to make resources fully optimized.
- Human Resource increases the Performance of the Company, by putting the right persons on the right jobs with the right qualification
HR Process includes the following Steps
1. Estimation of potential man Requirement
2. Recruitments process
3. Selection process
4. Placement and orientation
5. Training and development
6. Measuring the actual Performance
8. Compensation to employee
Explaining in brief
1.Estimation of potential man Requirement:
- The first most and essential process of HR. This process is mainly made to identify the total number of man force need to handle the total number of workload.
- Is necessary because when the resources are ideal in an organisation or they are none of the use in the organisation. The firm has to bear losses and accidents alone.
- Stop them HR made his key points 1. Man force and 2.workload. They both should be equal enough.
2.Recruitment process: –
This all process is essential in the eyes of Hr Manager, it defines as the process of inviting thee candidate in the organisation to apply for a job is called as Recruitment.
There are two types of Recruitment process
It is defined as inviting the candidates within the organisation is called Internal Recruitment.
Types of Internal Recruitment:-
- Transfer: – when the employee transfer from the one department to another department is called as transfer Recruitment
- Promotion: – when the employee promoted to a higher level in the organisation is called promotion.
Advantages of Internal Recruitment
- Less time consuming: – Internal Recruitment takes fewer times as be compare to external Recruitment.
- Less Costly: – inviting candidates within an organisation do not need too much money. This process is quite less expensive and costly as compared to external
- No Need for Induction: – Induction means introducing a candidate with other employees in the organisation. So Internal Recruitment does not need this as a part in the process
Disadvantages of Internal Recruitment
- No fresh talent: – while Internal Recruitment is quite cheaper, but the organisation may not get talented people from all over the world.
- No optimum personal:-inviting candidates will not full the all the required skill, so they are less optimum personal
- Less wild choice:- candidates are limits and hr do not have the wilder opportunity to choose the best candidates.
External Recruitment: –
this is the process of finding the best candidates outside of the organisation is called External Recruitment
Type of External Recruitment
- Advertisement:- Advertisement is the best and effective method of external Recruitment
- Web publishing:- giving the recruitment form in the mass media
- Direct Recruitment
- Campus Recruitment
- Casual callers Recruitment
- Employee exchange
- Labour contractor
Merits of External Recruitment
- Fresh talent: -. External Recruitment helps to get best and new ability from all over the world.
- optimum personal:-inviting candidates from the outside will get optimum personal
- wilder choice:- candidates are limits and hr do not have the more untamed opportunity to choose the best candidates, so they find candidates outside of an organisation
Demerits of Internal Recruitment
- Time-consuming: – External Recruitment takes times as be compare to internal Recruitment.
- Costly: – inviting candidates within an organisation do not need too much money. This process is quite expensive and expensive as compared to internal.
- The need for Induction: – Induction means introducing a candidate with other employees in an organisation. So external Recruitment needs this as a part of the process.
3. Selection process
After invitation candidates the most negative steps if followed which is called selection steps
The selection process includes the following steps
1. Application blank:- this is an empty piece of paper where name and address has to write be a candidate
2. Preliminary process: – Basis introduction is taken from the candidates. Like intelligent test
3. Final interview
4. Background check-up
5. Decision on selection
6. Medical check of candidates
7. Job offer and placement
4. Placement and orientation: –
Its means after the most negative stapes the employee has given his position and all related standards.
5. Training and development:-
The newly employee is full of lack ups to avoid these problems. Organisations provide personal Training to new employees.
Types of the Training process
1. On the Job Training: – its means training gives to employees within the organisation environment
Types of On the Job Training
(a). Apprenticeship training
2. Off the Job Training: – :- its means training gives to employees outside the organisation environment
Types of Off the Job Training
(A). Case studies
(c) T Group (members 8 to 15)
Q&A on HR
Q1. What is the full form of HR
Ans.1. HR full form – Human Resource Management. Also HR full form in Hindi is “मानव संसाधन प्रबंधन”.
Distributed Bragg Reflector( DBR )is a reflector which is used in waveguides, such as optical fibres. It is in a structured form which is made up of multiple layers of alternating materials...
LCD Full Form Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) is a flat-panel display which uses the light-modulating properties of the liquid crystals that are combined with the...